Business Hours


We serve any custodial party, non-custodial parent, or other state agency providing services to one of those parties. Families receiving public assistance in Tehama County under Title IV-A (TANF/Cal Works), Title IV-E (Foster Care) will have their case automatically referred to Child Support Services (CSS) and are required to cooperate in the effort to establish and enforce child support.